3rd Party and Alliance Manager
In this international role, you will be responsible for the one.com group’s relationship with 3rd party software partners and alliances. The one.com group is active globally with an emphasis on North Europe. Our partners are distributed across Europe and North America. 3rd party software includes both software solutions that are integrated into the overall user experience of the one.com group's brands as well as software and services which are considered add-on services. At one.com we believe that every person and every company, without regard to skill and technical ability, must be able to master their own unique online presence.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the one.com group business and product strategy with an up-to-date funnel of attractive 3rd party solutions
- Developing GTM and product propositions for 3rd party software in collaboration with the partners, product management and our marketing team
- Managing the relationship with the 3rd party partners to agreement and launch of their solution or service
- Challenging the internally developed products with attractive 3rd party alternatives – always with an aim to get the best solutions for our customers
- Setting up regular reviews with key partners to make sure agreements are up-to-date and the partner is aligned with one.com group business objectives
- Documenting and sharing insights from new and existing partners, incl. regular account reviews, competitive analysis, and new opportunities.
- Ensure partner and alliance inputs are part of our ongoing market research into technologies, business models, and new / existing markets.
- Working with alliances, like wordpress.org, to promote one.com group interests
- Support the Head of M&A with synergy analysis in the partner and alliance area.
- You can write, speak and understand English on a high level
- You have deep experience with similar work in an international company
- You have an educational background in Business Economics or similar
- Great at building and maintain external as well as internal relationships
- Seasoned negotiator with good communication skills
- Strategic mindset that understand the balance between long-term strategic objectives versus short-term opportunism
- Ability to structure complex information in a way that makes it easily digestible by the one.com group organisation
- Independent contributor who are able to work on your own, but at the same time coordinate with the wider one.com group organisation when necessary
Working at one.com
Since our beginning in 2002, one.com has been constantly evolving and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within domain- and webhosting. We offer an international environment where we focus on flexibility. It is important for us to be able to offer you a workplace that you do not want to leave.
one.com is a growing company where employees satisfaction is highly prioritized. At one.com you can expect:
- a full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and health checks
- healthy and variated lunch arrangement
- a modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- flexible working hours and WFH options
- several social and professional events
- a free website with domain and hosting
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position you can send an email to Internal Recruiter Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to email@example.com.