Datacenter Technician (Cover)
Our Datacenter Technician will go on extended leave from February 1st 2021 and we are looking for the right person to step into this role in a temporary cover.
You will have the chance to join this inspiring and global organization and be part of an exciting journey going forward with a company that is growing internationally and cares about all the employees.
The right person is required to:
- Speak, write and understand Danish perfectly
- Have strong English verbal and written skills
- Have a relevant professional education (electrician, electronics technician or similar)
- Have datacenter experience (behaviour, rules, etc.)
We’d love it if you have:
- Experience with hardware troubleshooting and correction
- Experience with handling and troubleshooting on physical network
- Experience with documentation and procedure processing
- Technical insight into the use of IT as a tool
How we work
We believe in teamwork all the way as we are stronger when we discuss ideas openly and review each others code. We have some of the strongest minds within open source and Linux that you’ll find in Denmark, so be ready to learn a lot when you join us. We promise it will be challenging and fun.
We have built most of our processes based on technical solutions rather than paperwork and manuals, so we can move fast accelerated and supported by technology.
With your experience you will have no difficulty in handling the following tasks in this position:
- Physical hardware management and logistics for datacenters
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the one.com systems and hosting platforms
- Hardware maintenance and establishment and inspection of fibre optics
- Ensure an ever decreasing operational burden through the development of operations automation and observability systems
- Collaborate with other developers, software architects, business managers, product owners and stakeholders to plan, groom, develop, test and maintain code base and projects based on company goals.
Become a part of one.com, we have:
- More than 2,200,000 domains in 149 countries
- More than 400 employees
- English as a group language
- A strong teamworking mindset
- Big ambitions for now and the future
Working at one.com
Since our beginning in 2002, one.com has been constantly evolving and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within domain- and webhosting. We offer an international environment where we focus on flexibility. It is important for us to be able to offer you a workplace that you do not want to leave.
one.com is a growing company where employees satisfaction is highly prioritized. At one.com you can expect:
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and health checks
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours and WFH options
- Several social and professional events
- A free website with domain and hosting
Start date will be as soon as possible as to ensure the best hand-over and training before February 1st 2021. The cover is scheduled to last about a year, as the position is limited to December 31, 2021.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. If you would like to know more about this position, please contact our Internal Recruiter Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.