Frontend Developer for international company in Copenhagen
Do you want to build web applications for various in-house developed products and services? Do you want to be a part of a team that operates in an agile and fast paced manner? Do you want to truly put the customer on a pedestal and make interfaces you can be proud of? Then read on below about our WebApps Developer role at one.com.
What you'll be doing
- Working with a variety of intriguing products, since our frontend is fluid and written in React.js and a few in knockout (to be transformed to React). Opportunities and product examples would be: Company store front, order flow, control panel, Webstatistics and Filemanager
- Build, test and document these awesome applications, which are used by our customers every single day
- Interact closely with stakeholders such as Product, UX & Design, Other software developers and system engineers to continuously improve our throughput, process and product with the end consumer in mind
- Work within an awesome team, who loves to learn and try new things
- Helping out the end consumer of one.com to reach their full online potential
Who you are
- You feel at home with React. You have professional experience working with it.
- You have worked with JSP before, and feel comfortable with the basics of it.
- You have an agile way of thinking, not just in code, but in process as well: Knowing how to work with Epics, the breakdown into User Stories, and splitting up these into technical execution Tasks is a big plus in our books
- You enjoy a fast paced environment, where you can produce end-to-end quality code and be proud of the things you deliver
- You like to contribute to an already existing team with new thoughts, ideas and energy
- You are eager to deliver and understand that reaching goals will improve the life for over a million customers
- You are honest, driven, encouraged and open-minded, such that you welcome new ideas with constructive opportunism and contribute with productive energy to the work environment
- You are not afraid to fail, and to always keep learning from failures
- You want to have fun when coming to work
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market
one.com is a growing company where employees satisfaction is highly prioritized. At one.com Copenhagen you can expect:
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and an annual health check
- Pension plan
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- 5 special vacation days in addition to your standard 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Start date: As soon as possible!
Apply now by clicking above button - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to firstname.lastname@example.org.