German speaking Customer Service Representative for international company in Copenhagen
At one.com we are looking for a skilled and service-minded employee for our German customer support! Are you fluent in German? Can you offer great customer support? Do you want to learn more about websites and domains? Then we definitely need you on the team!
As a Customer Service Representative at one.com, your primary job is to help and guide our customers in the use of our products and services via chat, email, and phone. In this position, there are also great opportunities to take on additional responsibilities in e.g. translation, product specialization, testing, training or other areas that you find interesting and would like to develop.
We would love to hear from you, if you
- Speak and write fluent German, and have a service-minded, thorough and customer-oriented approach
- Want to provide great support for our customers, with the ability to adapt your communication to the individual customer in your interactions
- Want to expand and/or utilize your knowledge of websites, web hosting, and support
- Want to work in a fun and multicultural environment with good colleagues, flexible working hours and a great lunch scheme
Preferably you have experience in providing exceptional customer service and you want to learn more about web hosting, websites and domains. However, we are looking for talent and we will provide thorough training in the first period of your employment. Most important is that you will always bring your best skills in teamwork and communication with you to work.
You will be successful in this position if you are positive, open and ready to help where it’s needed. If you are committed to both your work and the well-being of your colleagues, you are just the candidate we are looking for, and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Copenhagen you can expect:
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and an annual health check
- Pension plan
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
An employment with various tasks and challenges in a global company that is in growth and overall exciting development! The position is full time, 37.5 hours per week. Your working hours are scheduled on a weekly schedule with 7.5 hours each day, excl. lunch - work at weekends will occur. The starting salary will be DKK 23,000 per month with the opportunity to start as soon as possible!
Apply now by clicking the apply button above - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to email@example.com.