Microsoft Exchange Specialist - Systems Engineer
We are looking for an expert to help us build our new Microsoft based Hosting environment on Hosted Exchange from the ground up. This means you need to have real-world, hands-on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilising Microsoft Exchange within a large complex environment.
We expect you to
- Be well versed in SMTP and Internet mail
- Have an in-depth understanding and working know-how of Active Directory
- Have an in-depth knowledge on mass scaling of Exchange 20xx On-Premise and Preferred Architecture
- Have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 20xx
- Be well versed in .NET scripting and navigation in a Powershell
- Maintain, Patch and Secure the platform in accordance with security policies
- Have prior knowledge of automation and configuration management is considered a plus
How we work
We believe in teamwork all the way as we are stronger when we discuss ideas openly and review each others code. We have some of the strongest minds within open source and Linux that you will find in Denmark, so be ready to learn a lot when you join us. We promise it will be challenging and fun.
We have built most of our processes based on technical solutions rather than paperwork and manuals, so we can move fast accelerated and supported by technology.
With your experience you will have no difficulty in handling the following tasks in this position:
- Maintain existing backend systems related to performance, testability and stability
- Work with cross-functional development teams to build and innovate new backend features
- Apply architecture and solutions that enable backend scalability and stability end-to-end
- Develop scripts, tools and software to improve existing automation to push our backend to the next level
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Copenhagen you can expect:
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and an annual health check
- Pension plan
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- 5 special vacation days in addition to your standard 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Start date: As soon as possible!
Apply now by clicking the apply button above - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to email@example.com.