Project Manager for Programme Management and PMI (Post Merger Integration)
We are looking for a proactive, analytical and ambitious project manager to be part of managing the integration of acquired companies and structuring the processes and tools for technical integration of products and platform across the one.com Group.
In the last few years one.com has been acquiring companies alongside focusing on organic growth of the Group through product enhancements, platform capabilities and new features. All with a dedicated emphasis on supporting our customers in building the best online presence, possible.
To ensure coherence and alignment on executing on both migration and technical integration alongside onboarding acquired companies, a PMI function has been established to work close together with M&A, Group functions and the acquired companies.
What you'll be working on
- You will be part of structuring and setting the agenda for PMI.
- You will manage multiple migration project plans.
- You will be part of designing the organizational processes for managing programmes, migrations and integrations.
- You will analyze and present business cases and plans.
- You will do progress and status reporting for management.
Who we are hoping you are
You are a person who loves turning complex organizational and technical issues into, structured, simple and user friendly processes, guidelines, plans and templates, based on a pragmatic approach and with cost/benefit of the Group as objective.
You are analytical and business oriented and like to work in a multicultural, cross border and engaging environment.
You can communicate on all levels in an organization and know when to listen, and when to talk.
You have been working in a technical and business oriented, environment and your colleagues know you as a genuinely nice person who takes on the responsibility for timely and agreed upon deliverables.
You are comfortable with working remotely and locally, both individually and in small and large groups.
- You have 2-5 years of experience with project management. Well, if not it's more important that you have the drive and mindset for taking it on
- You are able to argue, objectively
- You can translate needs and objectives into scenario based solutions/solution proposals
- You are structured and not afraid to prove it.
- You are level headed and can keep the overview.
- You know your own limitations and are not afraid to take advice
- You seek understanding of technical and business limitations and opportunities
- You care about the details but do not get lost in them.
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity be part of a growth journey within one of Europe's fastest growing software companies. You will work with some of the best product and development people in Northern Europe and have multiple career opportunities.
As our new colleague, you will work in beautiful surroundings 5 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues of many different nationalities.
Working at one.com
Since our beginning in 2002, one.com has been constantly evolving and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within domain- and webhosting. We offer an international environment where we focus on flexibility. It is important for us to be able to offer you a workplace that you do not want to leave.
one.com is a growing company where employees satisfaction is highly prioritized. At one.com you can expect:
- a full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and health checks
- healthy and variated lunch arrangement
- a modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- flexible working hours and WFH options
- several social and professional events
- a free website with domain and hosting
Start date: As soon as possible!
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. If you would like to know more about this position, please contact our Internal Recruiter Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.