Senior Digital Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced designer to be the design owner of our new product initiatives and we think that might be you.
Within the last year our team has been going through some big exciting changes; working closer together, adopting new ways of designing, emphasizing customer focus and lately making that big move to Figma 😱
We sit together in our new product space and during our weekly team meetings, we get nerdy about design and give constructive critiques of work in progress.
Our growing product team is on a mission to help people build their online presence and we need the best creative minds to help us go further.
What you'll be working on
We want to make sure that our customers can easily find and use the services we provide in a frictionless and great experience.
As a big important step of this effort you will lead concept and detail the design for our new WordPress offering. Later you will get a chance to work on our next generation mail & calendar while simultaneously making sure that we are building a consistent, robust and great experience across all products. Sounds like a challenge? It is... and we think you'll love it.
You won’t be alone; instead you will work with a group of ambitious product managers and designers that are striving to create a seamless, enjoyable user experience and journey for our customers.
Who we are hoping you are
You are a passionate human being who loves turning complex concepts and technical structures into beautiful, simple and user friendly experiences.
Throughout your career you have been working on a wide variety of projects and your colleagues know you as a genuinely nice person who takes on the responsibility for delivering great and thorough work.
You love talking to customers, uncovering their needs and turning these insights into beautifully designed products and you inspire the organization by prototyping your ideas before they are built.
You've spent your fair share of time nerding out with amazing Dribble shots - but have now realised that real beauty is when aesthetics and function meet in great implementation ✨
- You have 5-7 years of experience designing for consumer-focused product companies. Well, TBH we don't care too much about the amount of years - but it's super important that you have a solid and diverse design track record and have the portfolio to prove it.
- You are able to explain your design process from insights to implementation and you can explain how each of your projects made you wiser and smarter.
- You can translate user needs and business objectives into designs that helps our customers solve the challenges they face.
- You are a strong believer in user testing, research and customer centricity.
- You know when to prototype with pen and paper, when to use simple Figma prototypes and when to go that extra mile with custom animations made in Principle or Framer.
- You love taking part in ideation with product managers, developers and fellow designers to find creative ways of solving complex UX problems
- You seek understanding of technical and business limitations and take it into account before scoping design solution.
- You care about the details and push for the right implementation of your amazing UI.
- BA in design or an online portfolio that makes us realize that maybe education is overrated.
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to set the user experience and design agenda within one of Europe's fastest growing software companies. You will work with some of the best product and development people in Northern Europe.
As our new colleague, you will work in beautiful surroundings 5 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues of many different nationalities.
Working at one.com
Since our beginning in 2002, one.com has been constantly evolving and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within domain- and webhosting. We offer an international environment where we focus on flexibility. It is important for us to be able to offer you a workplace that you do not want to leave.
one.com is a growing company where employees satisfaction is highly prioritized. At one.com you can expect:
- a full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and health checks
- healthy and variated lunch arrangement
- a modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- flexible working hours and WFH options
- several social and professional events
- a free website with domain and hosting
Start date: As soon as possible!
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position you can send an email to Internal Recruiter Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to email@example.com.