one.com is looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced product designer to work alongside the product manager to translate user needs and business ideas into excellent concepts, experiments, and implementable designs.
Our team is on a mission to design great user experiences that help our 1.4 million web customers in creating, configuring, and developing their web presence.
What you'll be working on
We want to make sure that our customers can easily find and use the services we provide in a frictionless and great experience.
As a big important step of this effort you will lead the concept and detail the design for our new WordPress offering and relevant plugins. Later you will get a chance to work on our next generation mail & calendar while simultaneously making sure that we are building a consistent, robust and great experience across all products. Sounds like a challenge? It is... and we think you'll love it.
You won’t be alone; instead you will work with a group of ambitious product managers and designers that are striving to create a seamless, enjoyable user experience and journey for our customers.
Who we are hoping you are
You are a passionate human being who loves turning complex concepts and technical structures into beautiful, simple and user friendly experiences. You are a real team player, working closely together with the product team, the design team and our engineering teams in Copenhagen and abroad. A couple of times a year, together with the product manager, you travel to for example India to sit down with the engineering teams and catch up in person!
You have first hand experience in working with WordPress and plugins, and have affinity with the high tech industry. Throughout your career, you have been working on a wide variety of projects gaining experience in the product development workflow, enabling you to create a great project overview. Your colleagues know you as a genuinely nice person who is entrepreneurial, has a clear product design vision and takes on the responsibility for delivering great and thorough work.
You love talking to customers, uncovering their needs and turning these insights into beautifully designed products and you inspire the organization by prototyping your ideas before they are built.
- You have 5-7 years of experience designing for consumer-focused product companies.
- You have a bachelor's degree in design or other related field.
- You have a solid and diverse design track record and have the portfolio to prove it.
- You are able to explain your design process from insights to implementation and you can explain how each of your projects made you wiser and smarter.
- You can translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers solve the challenges they face.
- You are good at managing stakeholders and can present your ideas.
- You are a strong believer in user testing, research and customer centricity.
- You know when to prototype with pen and paper, when to use simple Figma prototypes and when to go that extra mile with custom animations made in Principle or Framer.
- You love taking part in ideation with product managers, developers and fellow designers to find creative ways of solving complex UX problems.
- You seek understanding of technical and business limitations and take it into account before scoping design solutions.
- You care about the details and push for the right implementation of your amazing UI.
- You are a product person who gets excited about creating awesome products for millions of customers
- You have experience working in Agile / Scrum development.
- You have excellent English skills – spoken as well as written.
- You have a great sense of aesthetics and a creative mind.
- You have worked with a wide variety of Design tools for many years.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Copenhagen you can expect:
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and an annual health check
- Pension plan
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Start date: As soon as possible!
Apply now by clicking the apply button above - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to firstname.lastname@example.org.