one.com is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the Design team in our Copenhagen office
Our team is on a mission to Design great user experiences that help our 1.4 million web customers in creating, configuring, and developing their web presence.
We are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer who constantly advocates for the voice of the customer and fosters a shared understanding of user centered Design within the organization. You will work together with the UX and Design team across the areas of UX/UI/Visual/Product Design and User Research.
As Senior UX Designer at one.com, you report to the Head of UX and Design of group.ONE, the parent company of one.com. The Head of UX and Design is based in Amsterdam the Netherlands, but regularly flies in to work closely together with you in the Copenhagen office. You will become a central point of contact for everything Design related. And, to our six passionate Designers, you are a sparring partner, who is inspiring, results driven and keen to make a difference.
You do not shy away from getting your hands dirty. This means that you will be working closely together with our product team and developers. To get insights right from the source, you will also be in close contact with representatives from our customer support teams and of course talk to our customers about their needs.
You will be part of developing our Website Builder and customer control panel and you will be responsible for their quality in terms of the usability and the flow. You are going to be part of the entire journey and follow the ideas from start to end, including user research, the development of flowcharts, wireframes, prototypes, user interface Design and testing. Additionally, you will play an important role in developing and delivering the company-wide user experience strategy and strengthening the expertise and collaboration of the UX and Design Team.
- You have 8+ years of experience in UX Design with a portfolio to support it.
- You have an academic degree in Design, Social Sciences (psychology, sociology, anthropology) or other relevant study.
- You are a Design leader with experience in coaching and mentoring Designers.
- You are a deep functional expert with a broad and comprehensive understanding of web- and app-based User Experience Design practice, methods, and theory.
- You have a solid understanding of the Design workflow and tackle any project effortlessly.
- You have professional UX experience on a Product team utilizing quantitative and qualitative data to drive the Design and User Experience.
- You have extensive experience in User Research, User Experience Design, Product Design, and Visual Design.
- You have the ability to lead User Centered Design Research, report findings to leadership as well as other groups for shared understanding.
- You are good at managing stakeholders and working to tight timescales.
- You can present your ideas to relevant stakeholders and know how to get buy-in.
- You love solving complex problems, and you are an excellent communicator that excels at driving a human-centered cultural identity that people are drawn to.
- You have experience working in Agile / Scrum development.
- You have excellent English skills – spoken as well as written.
- You have a great sense of aesthetics and a creative mind.
- You have worked with a wide variety of Design tools for many years.
- You probably have hands-on experience and expert knowledge of Figma.
- You might have worked with Design Systems.
- You might have experience with marketing of software products, preferably SaaS products.
- You might be good with numbers and data.
- You might have experience with project management.
- You enjoy minimalist functional aesthetics of Nordic Design and are keen to put your Design Vision to make the web more beautiful
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Copenhagen you can expect:
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and an annual health check
- Pension plan
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Start date: As soon as possible!
Apply now by clicking the apply button above - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to email@example.com.