UX/Research Intern for international company in Copenhagen
We are looking for UX/Research Intern to help us build products that meet our customers real needs. Our Product team has doubled in size the last year along with our growing ambitions for delivering new products and great experiences. We need help with delivering wireframes, prototypes and insights to build products from.
We expect you to
- Be a team player that likes to help out and get things done
- Have a passion for human centered digital product design
- Have experience with building simple UI and prototypes
- Know what it's like to conduct research interviews and uncover insights from raw data
- It's a big plus if you know your way around Figma
- Currently attend a study relevant to digital user experience, research, digital product design or similar
What you'll be doing
As an intern in one.com you will be part of the UX & Design Team consisting of 8 awesome designers that work on many different products. From day one you’ll be working with the team - hands on with designing products. We want you to do what you do best, so when you get here we’ll figure out exactly where and how you can fit in and get a great experience. But we want you to get a chance to work on all levels of the UX design process. From building UI and prototypes in Figma to conducting in depth interviews with real people.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels and e-mail. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,600,000 registered domains
- More than 1,200,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 400 employees
- English as a corporate language
- 8 major brands well established in the European market
one.com is a growing company where employees satisfaction' is highly prioritized. At one.com Copenhagen you can expect:
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- A modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- Flexible working hours
- A chance of participating in all events that occur in the internship period
- One year free subscription to a website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
- We determine compensation based on you educational situation
- A great way to gain real life experience with study relevant work
Start date: We will agree upon that together, so it fits your education's timeline. Note that this intern position is both for spring and autumn semester - please remember to write your desired internship period.
Apply now: Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position you can send an e-mail to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to firstname.lastname@example.org.